HELP A GREAT CAUSE AND EARN MONEY
For more than 35 years, farmers and rural communities have supported IHC in its mission to advocate for people with intellectual disabilities around New Zealand. IHC needs friendly, outgoing people to continue this great work and connect with our current farmers and rural donors, as well as meeting new donors in your community.
WE NEED CANVASSERS IN MID CANTERBURY
This is a part-time role, flexible to your needs, over approximately three months, starting now. You will need a vehicle and phone, and an email address is helpful although not essential.
If you are interested and would like to find out more about the Canvasser position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0800442500.
To learn more about the Calf & Rural Scheme, visit ihc.org.nz
We are looking for a reliable, enthusiastic and hard-working person to join our scaffolding team in Ashburton. We are a company you can be proud to work for.
We are looking for a person that has:
• Minimum 2 years experience.
• Elementary/Intermediate Scaffold Ticket is preferred but not
• Full Class 1 Licence, Class 2 Drivers Licence is preferred but not essential
• Pride of work, physical fitness & a great work ethic
• Health & Safety conscientiousness & knowledge
We operate in a good team working environment and you will
need to be a strong team player who is reliable, organised &
For the right candidate we offer:
• Competitive Wages
• Enjoyable working environment
• Opportunities to upskill & progress further in your career
Applicants for this position should have New Zealand residency
or a valid New Zealand work visa.
Please contact Mark on 027 273 2803 or email: email@example.com
The New Zealand Sock Company is a dynamic well established, family owned business, based in Ashburton, and an international leader in the innovation and development of
technical, merino based socks.
An opportunity has arisen within our busy Sales Department for a Sales & Marketing Administrator to join our team. This is a pivotal role undertaking a variety of administrative tasks to support the sales team.
Our Ideal Candidate will have the following attributes:
• A personable and professional demeanour
• An enthusiastic, proactive self-starter
• Excellent attention to detail
• Effective communication skills both verbally and written
Preferred skills and experience;
• Experience in a sales, and or marketing support role
• Experience in an office administration role
• Pro?ciency in MS Office; Outlook, Word, Excel and Publisher are required
• A high level of efficiency and organisational skills
• The ability to multitask and prioritise
Desired skills and experience;
• ERP integrated software systems for processing orders
• Adobe SUITE – Illustrator and or image editing software
• Social media creation and posting, website updating
Main duties will include:
• Point of contact for sales support enquires by telephone, email and website
• Processing Orders - via email, fax, phone, EDI & Web Sales
• Sales & Forecast Reporting – creating, editing, analysing information for the sales team
• Bill of Material creation, including costings and compositions (full training will be provided)
• Quality Control checking of spec sheets & associated documentation
• Organise and collating all sales and marketing material including samples
• General administration, miscellaneous stock purchasing
This is a full time position, working 8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
If you are a team player, love working in a process driven environment, have some experience or skills in the above areas, have a good sense of humour, common sense and willingness to grow and evolve in this position then please apply with your CV, 2 Employment references and a cover letter to:
P O Box, 179, Ashburton
Please Note: Due to this position being a permanent full time role you must be a NZ Resident to apply for this.
Derek & Helen from Derlen Self Storage are looking for a part time office administrator. You will need to be available for 4 hours every Monday and be available to do all of the office
administration when Derek & Helen are away. This will take up to 20 hours per week and you would need to be on site from Mon to Fri 4 hours a day
IT may happen a few times a year for periods of up
to 8 weeks.
You will need to be proficient in the accounting software Xero and be really good with Microsoft XL spreadsheeting.
Please forward your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Stewart & Holland Ltd are locally owned, proudly servicing Mid Canterbury for over 80 years. We are a progressive company, looking for a General Electrician for domestic and commercial installation and servicing.
• NZ registered and current practising licence.
• Commercial/domestic servicing and installations.
All applicants need to
• Be good communicators and have excellent customer skills.
• Be flexible with the ability to take responsibility.
• Be part of the on-call team.
• Have current NZ full driver’s licence.
Remuneration package will depend on experience. Future training can be provided.
If this sounds like you – call today or pop in and see us. Email your CV to email@example.com or call 308 7182.
Applicants for this position will need to have authority to work in NZ either NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Part-time – Two half days per week neg. Includes data entry, CRM computer updating. Must have good computer and literacy skills. Some phone work and appointment setting also included.
Phone Robert 307 6147 or 027 281 4303