McMillan&Co. is seeking 2 experienced people to join our expanding personal client / property team.
The successful applicants will be responsible for all aspects of residential and commercial conveyancing transactions, trusts, wills and powers of attorney as well as providing secretarial support.
Key attributes required for the role include:
• Recent legal experience.
• An understanding of all relevant legislation, guidelines and procedures pertinent to this area of practice.
• Sound working knowledge of Landonline.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Outstanding computer skills.
• An ability to work autonomously, and as part of our team.
• A professional, con?dent and discreet manner and good personal presentation.
If you are an experienced applicant who is ready for a change, and you’d like to work in a contemporary environment for a ?rm that has an upbeat, dynamic approach to the practise of law and the achievement of work/life balance, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Start date negotiable, but applications close Monday, 17 June 2019
|Company name:||McMillan & Co.|
|Type:||Permanent – full-time|
|Listing expires on:||Monday 17 June 2019|