Talley’s is a successful and well known brand, operating several plants throughout the South Island, as well as having many diversified interests in seafood, frozen vegetables, meat and dairy products. A rare opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Planner at our Fairton plant, located 10 minutes drive from Ashburton.
The key purpose of this position is to provide a strategic approach and proactive leadership to asset performance and reliability, through development and optimisation of preventative maintenance planning and scheduling processes.
These key things include but are not limited to:
• Continually developing MEX and our preventive maintenance strategy and processes
• Becoming the site Mex Superuser
• Developing and maintaining real time master data collection
• Maintaining accurate planning and scheduling plans, as well as maintenance task documents
• Managing engineering parts inventory and spares, including critical spares
• Overseeing the engineering purchasing
• Developing maintenance records and reports, including life cycle analysis and work trend analysis
• Increasing uptime and plant reliability by monitoring and improving equipment performance.
You will also need to bring to this role engineering knowledge and experience. You must be able to think on your feet, be energetic and have the drive to get things done.
Talleys operate a drug free environment, so candidates will be required to under-go pre-employment and random drug screening.
Only applicants with the right to work in New Zealand need to apply. (Please note that your application will not be considered unless you provide us with a current working visa for more than 12 months.)
If this role sounds like something you are interested in, email a copy of your CV with a cover letter, and if applicable your visa documentation, to email@example.com
|Type:||Permanent – full-time|
|Requirement:||Applicants must have the right to work in New Zealand|
|Listing expires on:||Friday 01 March 2019|