Talley’s is a successful and well known brand, operating several plants throughout the South Island, as well as having many diversified interests in seafood, frozen vegetables, meat and dairy products. We are currently looking for our next Packout Manager for our ever-growing Fairton plant, located 10 minutes drive from Ashburton. The main purpose of this role is to add leadership and direction to the Packouts within our site.
Some key components that this role requires:
• maintaining operational performance
• planning and organising staff, ensuring clear communication
• co-ordinate/control packout activities, working within the scope of the RMP at all times
• complete weekly and monthly reports
• building inter-department and inter-company relationships
• developing new processes and better ways of doing things as the business grows
• ensuring adherence to Talley’s business processes at all times.
In this challenging role, you will need to be organised, think on your feet, energetic and able to demonstrate safe work practise, whilst driving your team to do the same.
So if you are our next Packout Manager and can bring knowledge and management skills to the table, we want to hear from you.
Talley’s operate a drug free environment, so candidates will be required to under-go pre-employment and random drug screening. Only applicants with the right to work in New Zealand need to apply.
If this position sounds like something you are interested in, email a copy of your CV with a cover letter and current working visa to
|Type:||Permanent – full-time|
|Requirement:||Applicants must have the right to work in New Zealand|
|Listing expires on:||Friday 01 March 2019|