Silver Fern Farms is New Zealand’s leading marketer, processor and exporter of premium quality lamb, beef, venison and associated products. We are a regionally significant business with annual revenue, in excess of $2bn, 7,000 employees, 5 offshore offices, 14 processing sites in New Zealand and exporting to over 60 countries.
‘To become the world’s most successful and sustainable grass-fed red meat company’ is our vision as a food company. We are committed to excellence with a level of skill, expertise and care that allows us to bring the very best of New Zealand to the world.
We have an excellent opportunity at our Hokitika processing plant, for a person experienced in leading a team. The Team Leader Cleaning and Sanitation, reporting to Supervisor Cleaning and Sanitation, is responsible for the effective and efficient leadership for the Cleaning and Sanitation operation at our Hokitika plant.
The successful applicant will have the following skills:
• Have the ability to lead a team to achieve the goals and objectives of the Sanitation team
• Sound knowledge of cleaning requirements of an export meat processing facility
• Possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and build on working relationships effectively
• Exercise a balanced and informed approach to problem solving, as well as situations involving change, stress and conflict
• Have a pro-active, goal-orientated, and focused approach to the tasks and responsibilities associated with the role
• Demonstrate the ability to plan and prepare for outcomes on the basis of priority and effective management of time
• A good understanding of red meat sector business and government support for primary industry
• Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams
To apply, please visit careers.silverfernfarms.com and enter the job code 12883GES
|Company name:||Silver Fern Farms|
|Employment location:||West Coast|
|Type:||Permanent – full-time|
|Listing expires on:||Saturday 25 July 2020|