An opportunity is now available at the Alliance Pukeuri plant Canteen to fill the role of Canteen Manager. The Canteen is run as a Societies Trust and requires someone who can lead a small team in several key aspects:
Please find applications at the Alliance Pukeuri Plant Reception
or email directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
New World North Side are seeking applications from an individual who will have a commitment to excellence along with strong organisational and communication skills. They will also display high presentation standards, honesty and an excellent
The Duty Manager is responsible for the evening management of the store, maintaining stock levels, supervision of staff and carrying out store close procedures and security checks
The key tasks for this role are:
• Ensuring all departments maintain appropriate store display standards
• Ensuring customer service standards, and quality are met
• Organisation of the storeroom
• Task allocation
• Undertake necessary administrative functions of the role
The successful applicant will ideally be able to demonstrate:
• Previous management experience, preferably in a retail environment
• Proven supervisory experience and the ability to manage a team
• Effective communication skills
• An ability to cope well under pressure
• A forklift licence or the ability to obtain a licence
• A Managers Certi?cate would be an advantage for this position
If you believe you are the right person for this position, please submit an application. Please apply online now at
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand and be a NZ Citizen/Permanent Resident or hold a valid work visa.
We have a vacancy for an experienced Registered Nurse to join our busy team.
Ideally you will have:
• a minimum of 2 years nursing experience
• Registration with a current APC
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to work ef?ciently and accurately under pressure
• A good range of clinical nursing skills, with a friendly approach working in a supportive and fast paced environment
• Ability to work as part of a team or independently
• Working knowledge of patient management systems (Medtech 32) preferably and able to cope with an increasing digital environment.
You will be involved in all nursing tasks of the day including recalls, managing long term conditions, phone consultations and clinical administration to improve health outcomes of patients. Having a current vaccinator and smear taker certi?cate would be an advantage.
To apply please email Practice Manager email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.
Ramesh and Rosham Ltd is looking for a Restaurant Manager to manage two busy outlets, Chefs Multicuisine and India Garden.
1.5 years experience is preferred.
Apply to Tulka Khatri