We require a reliable person to help farm and manage our well set up property situated at Five Forks, Oamaru. Approx 20 hours per week. Duties include livestock management, tractor work, k-line irrigation and general farm maintenance. Generous package.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (027) 444-2919
Oamaru New World is currently looking for a Grocery Supervisor to assist its team with the daily operations of our Grocery Department. You will be a part of an enthusiastic and motivated team. We are a store that values initiative and sustainability. In this role, you will be directly reporting to the Store Manager. This role includes Tuesday to Saturday 1pm-10pm shift(s).
The successful applicant will need to have experience in the retail industry, and have a strong customer focus, preferably having worked in a supermarket environment, and be able to
demonstrate the following attributes:
Key responsibilities include:
• Assist the Store Manager in supervising staff
• Ensuring staff are working to their potential and that there is suf?cient staff on at all times.
• Assist staff in their training requirements, ensuring compliance standards are met
• Ensuring ticket prices are correct, and the store is merchandised appropriately
• Maintaining of our Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards
• Developed organisational skills
• Effectively communicate at all levels
• Attention to detail
• Be a problem-solver
• Good computer skills – ability to pick up programs with ease
• Display high presentation standards
• Liquor Manager’s Certi?cate an advantage
• Able to complete paperwork promptly
• Physically ?t
If this sounds like the role for you, please register and apply now at: www.foodstuffs.careercentre.net.nz
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Tim Devlin Plumbing and Gas are looking for a qualified Plumber to join their new family business based in Oamaru.
Applicants must have a drivers licence and be a New Zealand Citizen.
email@example.com or ring 021 0850 0465
WAITAKI CONTRACTING LTD is an agricultural contracting business based on the Waitaki Plains in North Otago approximately 5 minutes north of Oamaru.
We are currently looking to employ seasonal machinery operators for the upcoming 2019/2020 season. Although the positions initially are seasonal there is the potential for full time
employment going forward. We are seeking employees to operate a variety of agricultural machinery which include all
aspects of cultivation and baleage making. It would also be a benefit for applicants to have experience maintaining and servicing agricultural equipment, plus holding a class 4 licence and/or a heavy wheels endorsement would also be an advantage.
A more detailed job description is available on request.
For further information please call Bryce on 0274578198 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org